Free Training With Author Dr. Kevin Vandi
" Deep-Dive Training On The Four Most Common Running Injuries and 10 Most Asked Questions From Runners and Readers Of The Book"
If you're looking to take your running to the next level and jumpstart your training with the Running Blueprint system then you've come to the right place!
Let me start by saying "thank you" for reading the book. I sincerely hope it has inspired you to see running in a whole new way and to have hope that any runner at any age can overcome injury and run their best.
I've put together this FREE in-depth training on the most common running form errors that plague runners. Time and time again I see these same four culprits AND I've seen runners of all ability levels OVERCOME these errors to run pain-free and run faster.
Not only will I go more in-depth on these specific form errors with case studies and videos, but I'll also share with you the 10 most asked questions by runners who've achieved their goals with The Running Blueprint system.
In this FREE course you'll learn:
- How to recognize an over-stride in your own running and how to correct it
- Why most practitioners miss treating pelvic drop, why it's the essential component to fix in your running form, and ways to adjust The Running Blueprint training to overcome it
- The science behind optimizing your trunk lean to be able to "run tall" without running upright
- How to restore power and speed to your runs by increasing "triple extension"
Plus you'll get answers to questions like...
1. "Should I do The Running Blueprint drills before or after my runs?"
2. "What should I do if I miss a few days of the program?"
3. "I have a race coming up and I don't want to be sore or tired for the event, how do I alter the training to get the BEST race result?"
You'll get all this and much more!
Dr. Kevin Vandi is the author of The Running Blueprint and a nationally recognized specialist in running biomechanics, orthopedics, and sports performance. He's lectured around the country, speaking to runners, physical therapists, and sports scientists on how to optimize running mechanics for efficiency and speed while decreasing injury risk.
Kevin is the founder of Competitive EDGE Physical Therapy, where he and his team have successfully trained more than 700 runners. Kevin has over 12 years of experience working with athletes of all levels and currently serves as the physical therapist for the San Jose Earthquakes professional soccer team.
During his professional career Kevin has consistently been on the forefront of cutting edge running and sports biomechanics technology. As founder of The Running Blueprint System, Kevin continually scours research and analyzes the 3 terabytes of running data from his lab to find the most optimal methods to help runners be at their best.
Outside of work he loves hiking the Bay Area trails with his wife and 5 children.